MBS Research Publication Guidelines
MBS Research Publication follows a Double Blind Peer Review System in order to bring in a high-quality intellectual platform for researchers across the world thereby bringing in total transparency in its journal review system. The journal covers all aspects from Medical and Basic Sciences including anaesthesiology, ayurveda, biomedical engineering, cardiology, clinical biology, developmental biology, medical imaging, immunology, clinical trials, community medicine, genetics, microbiology, medical biotechnology, medical imaging, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics & gynaecology, oncology, orthopaedics, dentistry, pathology, pharmacology, psychiatry, reproductive biology, rheumatology, surgery, urology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering and so on.
Manuscript must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It must be prepared in 12-point Times New Roman. Authors are instructed to follow the author guidelines strictly without which the article may not be accepted for publication. Authors are advised to check the guidelines and check list before submitting the article for publication.
We accept original theoretical or research articles, book reviews and short fictions as an attachment in Microsoft word Format only (M.S.Word). The documents must include name and affiliation details in the body of your submission. Submission must be in single attachment.
Submission e-mail must include the statement claiming that you have read the submission guidelines, you agree to the policy of the journal and that the submission is original and does not contain plagiarized material.
Authors are advised to submit copyright form duly signed, scanned and attached; authors may download the copyright form with our website.
Format of the Manuscripts:
Authors are requested to include the following in the format of their articles:-
- Authors should submit the articles only in MS-word format, no other format is accepted. If equations were used it should be converted by using MS Office equation editor and pasted as image at proper place. All equations should be grouped or may be prepared using equation editor software.
- No article should exceed more than 20 pages unless necessary, authors will be requested to substantiate the need if it exceeds the maximum number of pages. The file size of the MS word format may not exceed 10 MB size for submission through submission form and 15 MB if it is submitted as attachment over mail.
- Authors are instructed to restrict the number of pages not more than 20 pages to avoid ambiguity and reduce the editing time. The file should be attached as email attachment. In any case the size of the file should never exceed 10 MB owing to file restriction implied.
- Language of the articles should be only in English, we are not processing articles in any other languages. Quotations in languages other than English must be accompanied by translations and font file.
- Articles should be typed in 1.5 line spacing with the following font pattern Font type: Times new roman Size: For main heading or title: 14 points and Bold For subtitles: 12 points and Bold Content of article: 12 points.The following order should be strictly followed while submitting the article:
- Title of the paper
- Full name of each author
- Affiliation of each author, at time research was completed.
- Where more than one author has contributed to the article, details of who should be contacted for correspondence.
- E-mail address.
- Start with abstract of about 200-300 words exactly conveying the content of the article.
- Keywords (at least 5 words).
- Main content text with all tables and figures aligned in their location (do not send tables and figures separately unless requested), list of symbols and abbreviations, acknowledgement, references (follow standard format).
- Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, sub headings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article.
- The author is responsible for ensuring that items appearing in the References are cross-checked with the text citation for publication dates and spelling. Any item which is inconsistent will be deleted from both the text and the References.
- All references must be arranged first alphabetically and then it may be further sorted chronologically also.
- If the reference is provided from the same Author (s) in the same year it must be identified by the letter "a", "b", "c", etc. which is placed after the publication year. Ex. (2000,"a")
- You should cite publications in the text: (Adams, 2006) using the first named author's name or (Adams and Brown, 2006) citing both names of two, or (Adams et al., 2006), when there are three or more authors.
Peer Review Policy
Each paper is reviewed by the Editor and, if it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to two referees for double blind peer review. If their decision varies the article will be sent to a third reviewer and the editor's decision is final. Based on their recommendations, the Editor then decides whether the paper should be accepted as is, revised or rejected.